Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

1st Day Back

I've been essentially foaming at the mouth to get in my classroom since I got back from vacation two weeks ago. Well, I was finally able to get back in my room yesterday. I figured I'd post pictures showing my progress this week.


It was so nice walking into a clean room
and having everything neatly put away!!!

The teacher/small group area is coming together.
I just have to add my mini fridge and tech cart. 

I think I like this seating arrangement. Not
looking forward to adjusting the desk heights though. 

This is where I came to a halt. Two of those
wardrobes and my desk (not pictured) have got to go! 

Honestly, I didn't get a whole lot done. I was at work for like 8 hours and probably worked for all of 3 or 4. What can I say? I'm way too social for my own good. Hopefully, today goes a lot better. The plan is to get my computer working and play Mad Men while I work. Hopefully, that keeps me from wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment